- At a length of approximately five miles, this route provides quick access to some of the best views in all of the eastern Sierras.
- Total drive time on the route is about 30 minutes. Take note, the road may close seasonally.
- Make sure to stop at the Minaret Vista Point located halfway through the route.
This short drive provides easy access to some of the best views in all of the eastern Sierras. Once at the top, visitors will also find picnic tables and bathroom facilities. This route maybe impassable during winter.
Begin in town and follow Highway 203 out towards the Mammoth Mountain Ski Area. Continue passed the resort until you reach the vista point.
The drive is approximately 5 miles long (each way). It takes about 15 minutes to reach the vista point.
- At the top of the route, make sure to enjoy the breathtaking views of Mt. Ritter, Mt. Banner, and of course, the Minarets.
- Pack a lunch and enjoy the picnic tables located at the vista point.