- Golfing season at Mammoth Lakes generally begins in late June and ends in late September
- Sierra Star Golf course, located at 8,000 feet, is the highest golf course in California.
- Golf is a great family friendly activity that can be enjoyed by young and old alike. New golfers should consider a lesson at one of the world-class area courses.
Mammoth Lakes boasts two golf courses, both host to stunning views and world-class terrain. Lessons and rentals are available at both area courses, so whether you’re a seasoned veteran or brand new to the sport, you’ll enjoy your day on the greens.
Golfing season in Mammoth usually begins in mid-June and lasts until late September.
Where to go Golfing
Sierra Star Golf Course
- Location – Sierra Star is located at 2001 Sierra Star Parkway in Mammoth Lakes.
- Course Description – At 8,000 feet, Sierra Star is the highest golf course in California. The course is an 18-hole 70-par course, designed by Cal Olson. Star also offers putting and chipping greens as well as warm-up swing nets. Club rentals and lessons are available
- Contact– 800-626-6684
Snowcreek Golf Course
- Location – Snowcreek is located at 1254 Old Mammoth Road in Mammoth Lakes.
- Course Description – Snowcreek is a nine-hole, 35-par, public golf course. The course was designed by Ted Robinson. Club rentals and lessons are available.
- Contact – 760-934-6633