- Ride the zip line, or scale the climbing wall at Mammoth Mountain Adventure Center
- Get in 18 holes at the Sierra Star golf course.
- Cruise down gentle, rolling terrain or rip down steep, technical descents at the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park.
- Ride the scenic gondola to the Mountain’s summit for panoramic views of the Sierra’s.
While this town maybe known as a winter mecca, Mammoth’s Mountain activities don’t stop when the snow melts. Summer brings its own brand of fun, with activities usually beginning in mid-June and continuing through late-September.
The Sierra Star golf course, at 8,000 feet above sea level, is the highest golf course in California. Sierra Star is a par-70, 18-hole, championship course, comprised of gentle rolling hills, and tree lined fairways. 18 holes cost $199 and include a golf cart, tees, ball markers, a bag tag, and range balls. Hours are 7am to sunset, daily. Call 800-626-6684 for reservations.
Take a ride to the mountain’s 11,053 foot summit for breathtaking views of the Sierra's. While at the summit visit the Top of the Sierra interpretive center, Top of the Sierra Café
Mammoth’s Mountain Bike Park includes over 70 miles of single track and 3,000 feet of vertical descent. Whether you’re looking for casual cross-country tours, or arm-aching technical descents, you’ll find it here at the bike park.
Mammoth Mountain Adventure Center
Located at the main lodge on Mammoth Mountain, the adventure center boasts a number of activities sure to keep both kids and adults busy all summer long. $39 Kids Adventure Pass includes:
- Bungee Trampoline
- Bike Park Practice Loop, Skill Development Area, Beginner Terrain
- 15% off 4hr or Full Day Child Bike Rental
- Climbing Wall: Test your climbing skills on Mammoth’s climbing wall. Routes range from easy to very difficult. Lessons are available, and all climbers are given a ropes tutorial.
- Zip Line: Kids 13 and under will enjoy flying down the 240 foot-long zip line. Find the lines on the backside of the adventure center.