- Entry fee $26/adult and $22/youth, two kids ages 7-12 ride for free with each paying adult.
- Riders can visit the Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center with displays on volcanic history, area geology, and cultural heritage.
The Panorama Gondola at Mammoth Mountain transports visitors up to the peak's summit. At the top you’ll find breathtaking 360 views that stretch over 400 miles on clear days. You’ll also have access to the Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center and the Top of the Sierra Café.
The Mammoth Gondola leaves from the main lodge at Mammoth Mountain.
1 Minaret Road
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
The Mammoth Mountain Gondola is open most of the year; however, it will close between seasonal operations, usually late September until mid-November and May to mid-June.
During its operating season, the gondola is open from 9am – 4:30pm daily.
- Adult (19-64): $26
- Youth (13-18): $22
- Senior (65–79): $22
- Child (7-12): 2 free kids with each paying adult
- Additional Child (7-12): $11
- Kids (6 & under): free
- Seniors (80 & over): free
- Passholders (all ages): free
The Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center is a unique museum located on the mountains summit. Inside you'll find displays on volcanic history, area geology, weather patterns, cultural heritage, as well as 360 degree views of the Sierra's.
Stop in at the Top of Sierra Café and Market, the highest eatery in California. $30\adult and $23\child gets you a ride on the gondola and lunch at the café.