- Located in Mammoth Lakes at the Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort.
- Mammoth biking is available from 9:00am to 4:30pm during the summer operating season.
- Rentals, lessons, repairs and demos are available in the Mountain Adventure Center.
When the snow melts the action heats up at Mammoth Lakes with the opening of the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park. Visitors are treated to over 70 miles of single-track, 3,000’ of vertical descent from the mountains summit, and breathtaking mountain scenery at every turn.
The bike park is located at Mammoth Mountain Resort.
1 Minaret Road
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Bike Park Website
Mammoth Mountain Bike Park is open during the summer, generally opening in June and closing in September.
The park is open from 9am-4:30pm daily.
- Unlimited 1-Day Park Pass Trail, gondola, shuttle access to entire Park $50/adult $27/child
- Limited 2 Rides Trail, gondola, shuttle access to entire Park $40/adult
- 1-day Pedal Pass Trail access only $17/adult $6/child
- Discounts are offered when purchasing multiple day passes.
Rentals, lessons, repairs, demos, and a restaurant are available in mountain The Adventure Center.
With over 70 miles of single-track, the mountain has a trail to suit every taste. Easier trails include Downtown/Uptown, Paper Route, and Trail Home. Off the Top and Brake Through provide a bit more challenge, while Velocity, Bullet, and Chainsmoke treat aggressive riders to steep descents, rocky terrain, and man-made obstacles.
Kamikaze Park is the developed free-ride park on the mountain and features man-made jumps, berms, a wall ride, and a bridge drop.